16 August 2010

Bands of gold


Chad and I selected and ordered our wedding rings today! Our wedding is now fast approaching and there are still quite a few things to organise.

We made it easy for ourselves and went into Stefan Jewellers, where Chad bought my engagement ring. It was all very straightforward. The lady who served us showed us the ring she thought would match my engagement ring, and Chad had a little more choice from the men’s collection and then we were done.

I will be getting more diamonds! There were really two styles of bands to match my engagement ring, one with diamonds and one that was plain gold. The plain gold band was a fifth of the price but of course we are foolish and young and went for the more expensive and sparkly one.

Chad’s ring is two tone but mine is yellow gold, due to his initial selection of band and setting.


Image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your thoughts!