27 February 2011

Wedding: Ceremony

These are all professional photos, taken by Anton Chong of C Photography.

This selection of photos is from the ceremony. We were married at the Scented Gardens on the South Perth foreshore. It is a lovely venue, a paved area with climbing plants over a timber structure.

Dad giving me a helping hand. As you do!

Standing around, waiting. We really were not sure what order the girls should walk. The question was whether the chief bridesmaid went first or last. We ended up asking Anton. Last was the response, and so the other two girls went in order of dress colour.

Waiting to hear the music. There were technical issues with our Portable soundsystem. I am not really sure what they were but I had to ask our MC if it was playing before Dad and I started!

Who gives this woman? Thankfully Dad refrained from asking for a couple of cows for me. It could have been ugly.

My knees were shaking! Apart from that I was great and could not stop smiling. I was so happy.

Make sure that you pick the correct ring! C's wedding ring is too large for any of my fingers.

Now it is my turn. I love those cufflinks.

First kiss as man and wife.

Signing the paperwork. Let's make it official before we head off to party!

My bridemaids are the first to congratulate me. C's family give him their blessings.

Happy families! We both have a new sister.

My Mum's side of the family! I had cousins fly in from Melbourne, Adelaide and Broome to make our wedding. Thank you for sharing our day!

Man and wife. Ready and primed for more photos.


Images C Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your thoughts!