17 July 2010

Starting on the flowers...


I have been procrastinating about flowers for a while, considering whether or not I can find an attractive alternative to fresh flowers and in general not really sure what I would like.

This morning I wandered into our local florist to see what they had to offer. I have booked an appointment to discuss the flower requirements for our wedding. I let the florist know that I was keen for seasonal flowers and that I liked the look of native flowers and she promised to have lots of ideas for me when I come back.

The florist also said that now was a good time to be coming in to discuss flowers (our wedding is in November) as they would be able to confirm availability.

I am looking forward to seeing what can be done and it will be very interesting and hopefully fun!
Image here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your thoughts!