16 July 2010

Wedding dress detour


My wedding dress was booked in back in February. I knew what I wanted and once I had found it I did not see the benefit in continuing to look and stressing myself out with different choices and ideas. There are too many other things to worry about along the bridal trail!

Linda from Lin Pin called me yesterday to let me know that she had sold Hustle in Fremantle. Thankfully she is continuing with the bridal business! I would have been disappointed, as she was the designer I wanted to speak to about my wedding dress even before I knew she had a bridal range!

Our bridesmaid dresses are also Lin Pin and they are all good to go too. It will mean a change in location for our measurement and fitting sessions but the final product should still be what we hoped for.

The adventure continues!

Image here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your thoughts!