01 May 2010

Bridesmaid dresses - a breeze!



Well, we managed to avoid Uncle Charlie, and we missed the street parade, but E and I did spot the cranes as we approached Fremantle!

My lovely bridesmaids and I met at Hustle to speak to Linda of Lin Pin about dresses for them. I am wearing a Lin Pin wedding dress, and when I was as Hustle organising my dress Linda let me know that she also can make bridesmaid dresses to measure.

It seemed like a very good place to start. I was keen for my bridesmaids to all have a dress that they could wear again, and they all have different bodies so I did not expect the same style to suit each girl.

My preference was also for the dresses to be designed and made locally. By locally I mean preferably in Perth/WA but if they found something that they loved from the rest of Australia I would not lose any sleep over it.

They tried on a few different styles each, and agreement was quickly reached for each girl on the style they liked the most. It was all over in an hour! I really do hope that they like their dresses.

No photos of the dresses - they are being made to measure - but I did get a photo of the colour swatches. Lagoon, Peacock and Petrol! Such interesting sounding shades.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your thoughts!