29 May 2010

Wedding blogs


I have to admit, I do not mind checking out a "real wedding" or two. Especially the ones from the US... twelve bridesmaids, over the top styling and obsession with detail.

Usually I cannot get over how expensive the whole event looks and how much time they (or their team of wedding planners!) would have spent making sure every detail was perfect.

Generally I admire the shoes. There are some lovely shoes out there!

It is the extensive detail that gets me though, I do not want to get too obsessed with getting the day "perfect" and hopefully my sister and friends will keep me in check if I get out of hand.

The "real weddings" serve as a good reminder for me to keep it simple and to not take myself too seriously.

Image here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your thoughts!