11 December 2009

Bridesmaids' dresses

It is important to me that my bridesmaids like the dresses that they wear, and also preferably that we choose something that they would wear again. Many of my friends have asked me what colours I have selected for my wedding, and to be honest I do not know! There are so many pretty colour combinations! I would be happy to find a dress (or dresses) that the bridesmaids are happy with and pick the palette from that.

I like the pictures from weddings where the bridesmaid dresses are not always exactly the same. They may be the same style and different colours, or the same colour but different shades. There are quite a few options to choose from, and I am keen to find something that we all like soon! [find some photos]

My favourite colour is blue, and C is happy with blue (as long as it is not baby blue). So there should be a few shades to play with! Pinks and reds also look lovely. So much choice!! Still at the moment we have a bit of time to try and organise things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your thoughts!