27 December 2009

Decorations and fripperies

My sister E has been sending me lots of interesting items relating to weddings! I do find it a little difficult to keep up, there are so many ideas floating around, and I need to be more dilligent in recording them in this blog. Here goes...

One of the themes is that of decoration, in our case for the engagement party and for the wedding ceremony.

We are thinking that we could use decorations for the engagement party and then reuse them for the wedding. Some of the ideas require a bit of construction! There are lots of lovely ideas out there.

wrenhandmade




Jordan Ferney


Jordan Ferney Bunting

Pretty paper by Paper tie affair


Tutorial for Flower Garland via Once Wed

Free pattern for garland from Dandi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your thoughts!