10 November 2010

Nearly there - wedding dress!


Yesterday my bridesmaids (N, E & M), Mum and I met at the dressmaker's for their first and only fitting and my third fitting.

It was very exciting to see the girls in their dresses and the beautiful colours complementing each other. Gorgeous!

It was then my turn. I was very excited and my dress is looking so good! N hadn't seen me wear it before - only briefly on a shop dummy - whereas the others had been dragged into Hustle with me when I tried it on.

Yay! I am very happy and excited and looking forward to wearing it and I really hope that Chad loves it too.

We will all pick up our dresses next week (complete with zips and hemmed) and then it is just the big day that we have to wait for.

Image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your thoughts!