01 March 2010

Feeling hot, hot hot!!

It is officially the first day of Autumn today and the forecast is for 37C. It was already 32.5C at 10:24am according to the Bureau of Meteorology.

I have felt for a while that the hottest months here in Perth are February and March, and I wonder if they will ever shift the season definitions.

Just over a month ago I was marvelling at the temperature being cool!

I still do not feel that we have had the hottest summer on record, as the statistics have been saying. We have had too many cool days and not enough hot days for summer! There has been no rain in most of the city, and the 0.2mm that has been recorded for the rest of it barely registered!!

Oh well, given my background and training I will have to believe the statistics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your thoughts!