17 February 2010

Get fit

I guess that it had to happen, sooner or later. I stumbled across the following company, Runaway Brides. Personal training marketed at a group who traditionally want to lose weight - brides!

It would be fun to have a wedding as an excuse to get together with a bunch of girlfriends and run around getting shouted at.

Actually I already do that, it is called hockey preseason. But PT on the river banks could be fun as well. I am a sucker for punishment!

These are the new shoes that I bought on Saturday, hopefully they'll make me less likely to stack it on the astroturf this year. I usually buy a new pair of shoes each season and the last pair has lasted me at least two seasons plus indoor so definitely time for an upgrade!!

Image from Running Bare

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your thoughts!