18 October 2010

Project Wedding-ism


I was amused to see that the tip this morning for Project Wedding was a Guide to Household items that you will never use. I was intrigued to see what would be on their list! I am sure that for every significant event where there are lots of gifts there will be one or two that raise eyebrows.

The advice however seems to be more about cautioning the bridal couple not to go overboard with their registry, and actually to think carefully about what items they add to their list, rather than foreshadowing any scary gifts from friends and family.

Disappointment! I see that toasters were mentioned, as were toaster ovens. Mum used to have (and maybe still has) one of those! We would eat open toasted cheese sandwiches as children. Oh, memories of childhood.

Image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your thoughts!