26 January 2010

Destination: Honeymoon II

(See Destination: Honeymoon I.)

Galapagos Islands

The Galapagos Islands are somewhere that C and I have previously talked about visiting. He loves the idea of the amazing variety of marine life, I am fascinated by the fauna that inspired Charles Darwin on the theory of evolution. Oh, as well as the turtles.

Have a chat to the turtles...


...and cool off in the water...


...before lazing on the beach.


Photos from the Unesco World Heritage Centre.


Get around on an active galapagos tour with Intrepid Travel. I am sure that if we did make it to the Galapagos Islands on our honeymoon then we would endavour to include some of the other amazing sights, such as the Inca Trail and Machu Picchu, and maybe experience the Amazon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your thoughts!