19 January 2010

Photographer

Last week we ticked another box in the wedding checklist, and booked the photographer for our day.

Anton from C Photography is going to share our day with us and capture the special moments!

I had been emailing Anton last year and finally after Christmas C and I had the time to meet him and discuss our wedding. We both felt comfortable with Anton and we admired the samples of his previous work that we were shown. He had some great suggestions for location shots, and we were able to see examples of those from previous weddings.




Selecting a photographer was one task that I found intimidating. There are so many different choices out there, encompassing a wide range of talents and prices. Most of the photographers that I looked at were referrals from friends' weddings, and I was able to check out photos from previous weddings on their website. E was my main critic, and she had some intelligent words to say regarding each portfolio that she viewed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me your thoughts!